The sanstha got registered in 1980. However even before getting registered, Shri Hanuman Seva Samiti kept doing various helpful deeds. The sanstha is constituted of 25 members.
- To do samaj seva (social service) and social development.
- To facilitate the pilgrims with free basic amenites without any kind of discrimination.
- Organize the various melas properly at Shri Salasar Dham.
- Organize drinking water at various places.
- Work in the field of education and medical.
- Build dharamsalas and sarai for the temporary stay for the various pilgrims
Development and other achievements in the past 21 years.
- General Hospital Building.
- Mother-Child development center building
- A Category Ayurveda Medical Building
- Homeopathy Hospital Building
- Shri Balaji Medical Relief Society Building
- Organizing free medical check up camps
The samity has motivated the various donators for the reason above and today apart from the Homeopathy building, all others have been handed over to the government.
Jai Shri Hanuman | Jai Salasar Balaji